For those who have completed the Emergency level within the last 3 months with the Red Cross or those who want to start here. It is a 2 day course and covers all the topics covered in the Emergency level PLUS your choice of any 5 of the following
Secondary assessments (60 minutes)
- Medical emergencies (50 minutes)
- Musculoskeletal injuries (45 minutes)
- Soft tissue injuries (30 minutes)
- Spinal injuries (26 minutes)
- Head injuries (20 minutes)
- Chest injuries (25 minutes)
- Burns (30 minutes)
- Minor wounds (30 minutes)
- Special injuries/medical conditions(50 minutes)
- Heat emergencies (15 minutes)
- Cold emergencies (15 minutes)
- Child & Infant Basic Life Support CPR (120 minutes)
- Two person CPR (30 minutes)
- AED Operation
- Emergency childbirth (45 minutes)
- Testing with Q&A (30 minutes)
BOOK NOW – $85 per person 3 year certification
Most certification’s are good for 3 years.
CPR is recommended every year by Heart & Stroke Foundation.
All of our First Aid courses are APPROVED by and include all the WSIB course content.