The entrance level course for people who have never taken First Aid before. It takes 6-8 hours to complete.
Topics covered includes;
- Emergency scene assessment/management
- Personal Protection
- Calling for HELP (EMS)
- Patient assessment (ABCH)
- Unconsciousness, fainting
- Severe bleeding
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest, Strokes & TIA’s
- AED introduction/operation
- Legal issues & Terminology
- Testing with Q&A
BOOK NOW – $65 per person 3 year certification
Most certification’s are good for 3 years.
CPR is recommended every year by Heart & Stroke Foundation.
All of our First Aid courses are APPROVED by and include all the WSIB course content.